How to Book a Pass'Relax?
Procedure for the purchase of the Passeport-Vacances
Booking opens: from June 1st to September 8th, 2020.
Last deadline to mail your choices: September 11th, 2020.
You must live in one of our 32 partner towns (tab Municipalities) to get the special price of Fr. 50.00 for the first child and Fr. 45.00 for each sibling.
If you live outside of our partner towns, the price is Fr. 125.00 for the first child and Fr. 120.00 for each sibling.
Purchase by Internet
- 1. Your parents must pay the Passeport-Vacances on the CCP account 17-549142-5 or IBAN CH03 0900 0000 1754 9142 5 infavor of "Passeport-Vacances - Ch. de la Grosse-Pierre 1 - 1110 Morges" by indicating your surname, first name, birthdate and their mobile number.
- 2. Upon payment, your parents will receive on their mobile phone the Passeport number with the access code allowing you your choice of activities. The brochure, only in computer format, is located at the bottom of the site’s home page.
- 3. Go to www.pv-morges.ch under the tab interactive site and insert your codes. Fill in your choices and complete or correct your personal data if necessary.
You can choose :
- - Activities (group activities with the Passeport-Vacances and internships Pass’Avenir)
- - Vouchers
- - Combination of activities with vouchers, knowing that you’ll get s maximum of 6 activities and/or vouchers per week (does not include the Pass'Avenir internships)
To be able to send you the vouchers, you must fill them in with your choices on the computer. The vouchers show a fictitious date to be able to manage them in our computer system. Of course, you can use them freely during the days indicated on every voucher; alone, with your family or with your friends. Also read the tab Vouchers 13 - 16 years !
Direct purchase - Payment cash on place
Morges Shopping Center MM du Pont-Neuf, Supermarket Migros entrance
Wednesday August 26 13h00 à 18h30
Friday August 28 16h00 à 19h30
Passport numbers and access codes permitting the activity choices, will be given to you at this time.
Activity distribution will be done for everyone on September 16th, 2020. Confirmation of your activities determined by computer draw will be sent to you around September 20th, 2020.
Purchased passports can only be refunded upon presentation of a medical certificate !